Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The collapse of society.

I always thought that Pez was more about the dispenser than the candy… never liked it, even when I was a kid. But, dang, some of those dispensers were cool

American Dad End Of Days Bitches GIF - American Dad End Of Days Bitches Guns GIFs

Starting a thread that way up here might cause your federal firearms possession license to be revoked. "That guy needs to get some help before he can handle guns." 😁

I bought a Pez dispenser today. It had a purple and red pack of Pez. Purple is my favorite. Only, the Pez the came from the purple pack were white. The pack was labeled as cupcake. They were gross.

It’s time to burn it. Burn it all.
The fact that this post resonates deeply with me, and others here speaks volumes.
I'm having it etched in stone and placed in the house next to the Live, Love, Pray sign.

I bought a Pez dispenser today. It had a purple and red pack of Pez. Purple is my favorite. Only, the Pez the came from the purple pack were white. The pack was labeled as cupcake. They were gross.

It’s time to burn it. Burn it all.

Not Pez related but I bought one of the big 150 piece bags of Tootsie Roll Fruit chews the other day. My son opened it before I did. I got to looking for the blue vanilla flavored ones and their were very few. I accused my son of taking all of them. He said he did not because he like the pink ones. I believe him. Ruined my week...

Pez, or Fez?, you know the guy on "That 70's Show"?
Or is it a funny looking Alladin hat?

Not Pez related but I bought one of the big 150 piece bags of Tootsie Roll Fruit chews the other day. My son opened it before I did. I got to looking for the blue vanilla flavored ones and their were very few. I accused my son of taking all of them. He said he did not because he like the pink ones. I believe him. Ruined my week...
🤷‍♂️

You think that's bad? Last week I bought a case of the limited edition Busch Trout Cans but when I got home I realized someone had pulled a switcheroo and it was full of the normal boring cans. I should have known something was up with the packing tape on the box...
THOSE SUNS-A-BITCHES!!!! That's worthy of a parking lot fist-a-cuffs right there, I'd throw down on that!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back