Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Big Snip - How bad is it?

This forum requires photographic proof of trophy specs.
Not sure what the canuck rules are, but round these parts some types of electronic solicitation of media depicting nudity could pay you a little visit from the FBI. And yes, there are forum members who are minors, and yes it is possible for minors to obtain a vasectomy some places in the US. I’d be willing to wager that is not your intent, but regardless, it’s not worth dipping a fingernail in THAT pool.

Jesus, I wont even go to the VA for blood draws. You sure you want to get those brass balls nurtured?..... By the VA
The wife works there and said the same lol. Guess I need to see what the cost would be through my civilian insurance.

But honestly, I've had great experiences with the VA here so far. I've got no complaints about the VA here or back in Wichita.

The wife works there and said the same lol. Guess I need to see what the cost would be through my civilian insurance.

But honestly, I've had great experiences with the VA here so far. I've got no complaints about the VA here or back in Wichita.
Mine was less $1000 but it was completely covered by insurance.

In college I had a buddy that kicked another buddy in the nuts, in jest while drunk, and that dude’s nuts swelled up to the size of cantaloupes I shit you not. He had to wear sweatpants and a nut brace and waddle to class for a long while. They would dip fully down into the bottom of the toilet water if he wasn’t careful while taking a shit. It looked like a giant brain hanging down there (of course we all looked). One of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. Anyway, not sure what that has to do with this thread

In college I had a buddy that kicked another buddy in the nuts, in jest while drunk, and that dude’s nuts swelled up to the size of cantaloupes I shit you not. He had to wear sweatpants and a nut brace and waddle to class for a long while. They would dip fully down into the bottom of the toilet water if he wasn’t careful while taking a shit. It looked like a giant brain hanging down there (of course we all looked). One of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. Anyway, not sure what that has to do with this thread
well that F'ed up my day

My wife says if I was mute I'd probably get it a lot more too. 🙄
Reminds me of the story about the two deaf-mutes that got married. On their wedding night, before turning off the light as they are in bed, the new husband signs to his wife “Whenever you want to have sex, just pull on it two times. Whenever you don’t, pull on it 200 times.”

1710374643100.gif

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back