Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

I dont see many man buns any more. What I do see are dudes wearing athletic-fitting outdoor/hunting brands (not necessary camo unless they actually hunting, but usually some hunting brand), clean cut and shaven except for mustache, often with flat brimmed hat. Often hunting stickers - at least a few - plastered on truck, usually a Toyota. This is a look I see more of every year, I think you guys probably know what I mean. Where did this look start, why a mustache, and what caliber do these people shoot?
I think you nailed it... the mustache is the new man bun.

I have only shaved my mustache off once since 1974. Beards on and off.
Don't even get started on them.
I was tempted to just let my hair grow again and wear it pulled back. Then this effing balls on the head crap starts up and all I can think of is slicing every one off I see.
I see a dude(gal) with buzzed sides and a greased dome of hair I want to buzz the whole thing. None of this fake tough guy stuff.

Good thing I rarely people watch anymore.

I was tempted to just let my hair grow again and wear it pulled back. Then this effing balls on the head crap starts up and all I can think of is slicing every one off I see.
I see a dude(gal) with buzzed sides and a greased dome of hair I want to buzz the whole thing. None of this fake tough guy stuff.

Careful!

Also….

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back