THC gummies for dogs

jejack26

I started using the cream to treat arthritis in my hands. It got me thinking about gummies for my dogs when they get hurting. Haven't been able to find anything on internet. I've been giving CBD oil successfully for one dog. Anyone hear tried the on an older hunting dog?

Dogs don’t metabolize THC the same way humans do and, as I understand it, it is considered a toxin. I’ve used Ellevet brand CBD oil in arthritic dogs with good success, but would not use a THC product.

From WebMD:
If you smoke, vape, or eat marijuana, the “high” you feel from it may wear off in a couple hours. But if your dog is exposed to pot, it’s a different story. Marijuana is a known toxin for dogs. Even a small amount can cause a bad reaction and lead to marijuana toxicosis. That’s because your pooch’s body breaks down THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in weed, differently than yours does.

Curious what symptoms you guys are able to see relief from with CBD in your dogs?

I tried it with my 12 year old lab with an arthritic back and elbow and it did nothing.

I started using the cream to treat arthritis in my hands. It got me thinking about gummies for my dogs when they get hurting. Haven't been able to find anything on internet. I've been giving CBD oil successfully for one dog. Anyone hear tried the on an older hunting dog?
Wut?

Dogs don’t metabolize THC the same way humans do and, as I understand it, it is considered a toxin. I’ve used Ellevet brand CBD oil in arthritic dogs with good success, but would not use a THC product.
OK, thanks. Myvet didn't mention toxicity.

I once had a dog get into the refuse from making special brownies. That dog went on a 36 hour magic carpet ride that probably is why she never was able to be alone again.

Tried the CBD on the old dog who had terrible anxiety over thunderstorms as she aged and lost hearing and sight. They seemed to calm her down.

Curious what symptoms you guys are able to see relief from with CBD in your dogs?

I tried it with my 12 year old lab with an arthritic back and elbow and it did nothing.
So, my understanding the isn't closely regulated and there huge variation in products
The product I've tried have been night day in dogs behavior after day of hunting. He walk get up on his and seems happy

Like people, each individual is an experiment of one (1). My Airedale has reacted well to a cbd based chew for his old dog pain.

David
NM

Any knowledgeable shop selling THC along with CBD products should have dog treats with CBD only in them if not the haven't a clue

I had an old dog with anxiety. My opinion was the CBD worked and certainly calmed him down.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back