That time of the year..

ill be watching, they are sure talking the gophers up..... We shall see. I just hope its a good game . Don't want to see them get blown out. It might help that its in Minneapolis .

I'll be watching football tonight, that is fo' sho'! More than ready for it. That said, favorite game of the week is my 8yo's game every Saturday. So far they are 3-0 and haven't allowed even a first down! Since he's over the weight limit to carry the ball, he's making sure to make his presence known on defense. He might pass Deacon Jones numbers in just an 8 game season! It is F U N to watch.

It was a valiant effort by our mighty rodents, especially on defense. I think the future is really bright for this team. It is just too bad we are starting a defensive tackle at QB. With just a serviceable QB, we win that game! All in all, losing 23-17 to the #2 team in the country isnt a bad showing at all.

TCU is not as good as I thought they are or Minnesota is a lot better than I thought, Both are probably right.

At least, TCU won. A win is a win. At least they are playing out of the state of Texas this year!

Good game, exactly right with the QB comments...how can a Big 10 school not recruit a better effort at QB. I'm 15 years out of high school and pretty sure I can 3 step drop and throw a 5 yd out or a quick slant route on target. He runs the ball well. Defense play out of their minds, lots of experience in our secondary.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back