MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

That $480,000 sheep tag

RobG

Remember that time the bighorn auction tag went for $480,000? Well, I happed upon the rest of the amusing story.

Too funny, Serves him right though for cheating in the first place. Good job to the Mrs. watching the live auction feed. (y) Glad they got the full $480k eventually anyway. I would hope some good work for the sheep was done with it, but that's never a given either I suppose.

On the bright side, the 2nd highest bidder made up the difference, so no one had to backtrack on the "highest bid ever."

Haha! One things for sure, my wife would never watch a sheep tag auction streamed online.

"We know some people don't like the tag auctions because they think it's only for the rich," Aasheim said.

No s***, but I am glad that it is supposedly going back to sheep research and programs.

Too funny, Serves him right though for cheating in the first place. Good job to the Mrs. watching the live auction feed. (y) Glad they got the full $480k eventually anyway. I would hope some good work for the sheep was done with it, but that's never a given either I suppose.

It seem's to me that the more money coming in on things like that, the less get's spent on the program. It's just the way government works!

This story never gets old. If you’ve ever been to this auction, you know how many people are there, how many cameras are rolling, streaming it live to social media etc.

It’s almost like the guy wanted to be caught.

Even the wealthy category doesn't consist of all first round draft picks. What a moron, correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was one of the rm years Jimmy John ended up with that tag. Which he's had multiple times.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back