thank you

Europe

just wanted to thank all of you who have sent "get well quick" messages. Very kind and appreciated. David, we will, without a doubt, have to do it again when I get home, looking forward to it. Cheyenne--I am ready !!!!!! (-;

However, at my age, it is just part of the curriculum it seems----- But I am doing well and moving on, but I have been just a bit "grouchy " according to my friend here. Your damn right I am grouchy, there are things I want to do and I can not do them when under the weather LOL

I had no idea, certainly wish you well. I would guess that it's a good sign your grouchy. If you were content and being a good patient, then it's time to worry.

thank you !!!!! part big my crankiness is I missed the first day of the Kaltenberg. I love Renaissance festivals . They are so much fun and I missed the first day. Soooooo (-: Hunting Wife, God willing and the creek dont rise--tonight! at least for a couple of hours

jldemo---close lol

vaspeedgoat--good point

Dirlclod----oh we will be trading memories sooner than expected I am afraid. But please, dont make me go to Arizona in July lol

Harley and all you other music lovers-----I was invited to Benicassim, which is happening, right now. I declined but told him I knew some fellows that would love it!

Do they still have that Medieval Times attraction that was close to Disneyland in California ?

Hope you are feeling better Europe. Man all you have to do is look at the picture that elkduds posted and it would lift anyone!

David

April,

Wish you well. I love your style and enjoy every minute. I am a mean old coot and enjoy grouchy. Embrace it!

Harley ---If your looking at the picture I am guessing your looking at ( in ref to the scenery ), make sure Eva is not standing behind you (-;

Elkduds----wow, would love to be setting on the porch looking at that at days end

Bobbydean (-:

I want to thank each and every one for their kind post.

That Chippendale dancer I sent with a get well message, has not returned. Is he still there ?

:love:

Hope you were able to go to the Festival

Harley ---If your looking at the picture I am guessing your looking at ( in ref to the scenery ), make sure Eva is not standing behind you (-;

Elkduds----wow, would love to be setting on the porch looking at that at days end

Bobbydean (-:

I want to thank each and every one for their kind post.

She would approve...

Wasn't aware you were a bit under the weather. Hope all's improving. You're a star host of threads. Keep the great life great and the scenery greener.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back