Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Texas springtime, i.e rattlers.

That snakes a fatty!

Look at the fence, I think the snake won't go Boone and crocket because it's a Game farm snake.
LMAO...SCI rattler all the way!

Hey Tom what Unit was that in??? ;)

Paul they (knowing SCI) probably don't score it on head size or fang length but I imagine SCI has gotta have a category for nearly everything out there

so I'm guessing its total length X girth X the number of beers drank before harvest divided by the year of your ride X fence height... course being a geezer, I might be off a bit ;)

Paul they (knowing SCI) probably don't score it on head size or fang length but I imagine SCI has gotta have a category for nearly everything out there

so I'm guessing its total length X girth X the number of beers drank before harvest divided by the year of your ride X fence height... course being a geezer, I might be off a bit ;)

...think there is also a 'weight of soiled underwear' category Marv.

...think there is also a 'weight of soiled underwear' category Marv.
i believe you are correct NHY.....but they are talking about stoping that.
you Texans have an unfair advantage in that category.
cant quite remember the reason,.....something about being full of shit.

My buddy and I made rattlesnake dip out of the remains, and it was pretty good stuff. It tastes a lot like chicken, except its kind of a stringy chicken meat. Put a little fish and bird in it and its Fin, Feather and Fang dip, but we didn't do that yet.

I made some fin, fur and feather stew once, go light on the fin part, that's what I learned there.

Here's a good sized one from near Burnett, TX, home of the bluebonnet festival about this time of year.

Attachments

• big%20rattlesnake.jpg
    big%20rattlesnake.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back