Terrorist attacks, a worrying new trend?

These guys live for the rut Kat ;). BTW, women like that are more dangerous than terrorists.

lol, dont talk to me about ruts. I go in heat every month (and many of the days inbetween), but you dont see me being distracted from wildlife, public trust and guns rights because of it. And, dont go casting dispersion on my gender! I have enough problems with stereotypes, Barbie hunters and the girlification of what I see are genderless subjects and you go and throw the "T" word into this. ;P

The ancient Greek writer Hesiod would be proud of you. : ) Had they used that word then, I am sure it would have been included in the passage about the creation of woman - “From her is the race of women and female kind; of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who live among mortal men to their great trouble, no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.” Each of the gods (and goddesses) contributes to her creation: beauty, charm, they dress her in finery, textile skills, strong desire, sly manners, lies and crafty speech, and the “morals of a bitch.” The deep and total trap was complete and sent to man.

BTW, are you still down in Texas?

NHY,

Do you have the foaming mouthed Wayne LP on your youtube queue?

Waiting...

OK Buzz, now that you're all calm again...just pretend LaPierre is some foaming at the mouth Union boss rallying his subserviants...

You have those vids archived, no?;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back