teeth whiteners, you use them??

schmalts

So, any of you ever used those stick on strips to get your choppers looking bright?? If so, how did it work and what brand did you use.
My 40 year old choppers are starting to get a little yellow and decided to do something about it. Not sure what to try first.
I want to keep them nice and white, and of course still there so when i move to Arkansas in 15 years the chicks will dig me :D

Schmalts, I had "trays" made several years ago. Dentist makes then and they are around $400 I think. I started using them but then haven't for a long time. I should use them again. I have a Shoe fetish, I like new White shoes. Socks ? YAh, even worse. I have piles of socks in baags I haven't even wore yet. I love buying them every time I go to the store and alot of times don't wear them more then a couple times. teeth ? Yep, they should be white too. I have been fortunate enough to have pretty healthy teeth thus far. But I'm not as old as you yet ;)

Never used the Strips on the teeth though......

I don't know I finally got braces for my 40 yr old teeth once I done with these things I'll go to the dentist for whitening, I've seen a few stories about kids rotting their teeth with the home stuff. They figure if I use them twice as long my teeth will be twice as bright. the chemicals eat the enamel off teeth.

Go down to the local beauty supply place and purchase a bottle of 140 volume peroxide - gargle with twice a week. That'll whiten them right up.

Just as a disclaimer, if things don't quite as planned, I would like to clear myself of all liability for making this suggestion.

I just rinse my mouth with peroxide a couple of time per month. I use the 10% variety like you get at the pharmacy. I've been doing it for years it keeps the Skoal stains off my teeth.

Jeez, am I the only one thinking you're all gay? Are you going to get a face abrasion peel too? LOL! I can just see it now, HUNTTALK at the Day Spa! Get the Moosie special.:D

Nothing gay about looking good for the opposite sex. Ask any woman if she thinks white teeth are a turn on compared to yellow skoal teeth....

HUNTTALK at the Day Spa
My wife can sponser that! They do the microderm abrasion, chemical peels, lazer hair removal, make-up, etc... :D

And they sell teeth whitening kits! :D :D

Crest whitestrips are pretty good.. I haven't used them myself but alot of my patients use them. Most dentists can make you trays and sell you bleach or do an in-office procedure that works real well and is quite expensive.

Moosie- Next time your down let me know. I'll have TheMailOrderBride put you down for a Brazilian Wax and have her set Mrs. Moosie up with some good deals! :D

Back