Tee shirt material

Mule man

I need tee shirts that will breath and dry out quick, would like a pocket but I can do without one . My cotton shirts are not getting it ,wringing wet even in the cold temps.

Look into truewerk for breathable, durable, and quick drying. I’m assuming your asking for daily life and not hunting.

I need tee shirts that will breath and dry out quick, would like a pocket but I can do without one . My cotton shirts are not getting it ,wringing wet even in the cold temps.
You can filter by material type. I like blended cotton and polyester/nylon for cheap t shirts but I don't sweat much.

I found a brand at Kohls that's been working great. Called "coolkeep" in short sleeve and "heatkeep" in long sleeve thin material. They are synthetic and come in different solids with no pocket. Made in China. In winter I have the heatkeep base layer as Standard Operating Procedure under my button-up poly shirt (with chest pocket).

Big fan of merino. I have FL, Kuiu, and Black Ovis brand. FL is the most comfortable but the least durable Kuiu is the toughest but has a bit of itch factor and the Black Ovis is the happy medium.

I buy mine at Walmart: Dristar is the brand, and $5 on sale.
100 % synthetic, wicking and quick drying.

I do miss my Penny's t shirts.....
I wear merino most of the winter now.I also wear some synthetic tees I have been given,but only during summer. They wick quick, but they can chill you if you get soaked and wind comes up,like silk does.
Collection of Smartwool,REI,Cabella's,Skre...been buying the deals on sale. Only time I wear the cotton,synthetics/blends is around house or if all the merino is waiting for the washer.

I do miss my Penny's t shirts.....
I wear merino most of the winter now.I also wear some synthetic tees I have been given,but only during summer. They wick quick, but they can chill you if you get soaked and wind comes up,like silk does.
Collection of Smartwool,REI,Cabella's,Skre...been buying the deals on sale. Only time I wear the cotton,synthetics/blends is around house or if all the merino is waiting for the washer.
Does the Merino wick and dry out fast?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back