Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tebow back?

I guess the Dallas Cryboys will find out what weapons the Eagles have on offense besides their beloved Murray.I'd take Tebow of Romo anyday.I guess we will see if Chip can win a super bowl.He's made the team all his now.He's done good in the past building teams so I'm not a doubter yet.
One thing I'd put my $$ on is as long as Romo is the Cryboys QB, they will not win a super bowl;Any takers.I'd almost go as far to say they won't win a playoff game with him but he must have had the ref. in his back pocket when they missed the most obvious pass interference call ever last year.

Tebow over Romo. Wow. bag, do you even watch football? mtmuley

Last edited:
Yep, I watch and have played a lot of years.Thinking Tebow got further in playoffs with a lot less experience.Romo is wayyyyyyy over rated.Put a rush on him and he falls to pieces.Its proven year in and year out.In all do respect, I said the same thing when Mcnab ran our offense.He didn't have what it took under pressure either.Honestly, Romo and Tebow would be a toss up in my book.I'm happier having Tebow as a third string guy then if we would have picked up Romo as a starter,thats for sure.Cowboys should be looking toward the future in that position imo

Go Big Green............Tebow is an athlete.

In the NFC.......... Romo is to EAGLES fans as Lex Luther is to Superman

Everybody has an opinion I guess. No threat from the eaglets this year. Romo overrated huh? mtmuley

Odd and ironic someone posts AP on this thread about Tebow.
Tebow is good for pro football - PERIOD! and he is a STUD! Can't throw, but doesn't mean he is not NFL worthy. He won a playoff game!
More.
I will take 1000 Tebows and a clean, beat-free league over the mess we had the last 2 years : wife beaters and criminals in the news everyday trying to save their hide and keep paychecks. Being allowed back in the league.

I find it interesting that some feel Tebow should be in the NFL just because he is a "good guy" . Nevermind his lack of talent at the QB position. Sounds nice, but that's not how pro football works. mtmuley

I think Tebow is a stud athlete.
read option quarterback, and with Murray in the backfield, Philadelphia can control the ball,

I do not see him as starter, but as a key contributor in short yardage situations.

I would have rather that he had converted to tight end, but he is a stud athlete.

Rooting for him.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that some feel Tebow should be in the NFL just because he is a "good guy" . Nevermind his lack of talent at the QB position. Sounds nice, but that's not how pro football works. mtmuley

We can armchair till the cows come home but do you really think philly management signed him because he's a good guy?

I'm really hoping Tebow fails again. I just can't stand anybody being so full of themselves as to write an autobiograghy when he has yet to accomplish anything.

..too funny.

NHY, no I do not think Kelly signed him because he is a good guy. Kelly is a plug and play coach. He has a system, and believes any player can work as long as they follow the system. Here's a thought. Belichick is a master at developing football players. He didn't seem to see anything in Tebow. His contract is 660,000. No guaranteed money. Cheap labor anyway. mtmuley

Interesting take. Guess we will see. I don't buy the speed aspect. Defenses have had a couple years to prepare, and it's showing. Also, Murray will have a tough time behind a mediocre OL. He ran behind the best last year. Outside isn't his strong suit. Do you think Kelly is a mad genious, or tearing the eagles down with bad football decisions? mtmuley

I don't know about the mad genius part but he didn't get to the bigs by accident. I think they all have the ticket window and microwave patience mentality.

He got to the bigs because patience was lost with Reid. Flavor of the month so to speak. Large ego inflating fast. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back