Teaching Her Early

Spitz

So we had a little kids fishing derby at a pond near our house not too long ago. Thought I'd take my little girl over to it for a bit.

She didn't have the patience for power bait which is what the trout were biting on and dad lost the winning trout at her feet while trying to help her reel it in |oo. So we switched to worms and she caught a little bluegill.

On a side note, she's doing pretty well with potty training, especially with some good reading material. :D

Attachments

• may-june 18 2007 096.jpg
    may-june 18 2007 096.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 119
  • may-june 18 2007 093.jpg
    may-june 18 2007 093.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 118
  • P7040018.JPG
    P7040018.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 116
Save that picture. You'll be able to get her to do anything you want her to.. clean her room, wash her clothes, study hard, ... with threat of revealing that photo to her friends.

:cool:

That is some great photos Spitz

My mom had one of me before I was walking and thought it great fun to show any girls I happened to bring by the house, even my wife now got to see it the first time I brought her over...

Parents are a little awnry that way... thats what makes us love them so... :)

Great pics Spitz. You could take that picture of her reading, and put it in her year book if your school offeres the chance to purchase a senior page.
Quick Draw

Funny thing about BR reading material...the Playboys are tossed when the missus and kids take residence.

Great pics Spitz.

Back