Talkie 2022 Tailgating: Going Down in Flames

My favorite was from a few years ago I think. The think his handle was something like 7stw. He that claimed his wife shot a monster whitetail in up state New York, but @madtom found a different story.
I’d forgotten about that. Too old to be an award winner this year, but a fun one to look back on.

I’d forgotten about that. Too old to be an award winner this year, but a fun one to look back on.

2019, time goes by quick, I was thinking more recent than that.

Kinda reminded me of the reality tv lady

View attachment 257760
So often the people that should never be showing skin are the quickest to be removing clothing.:sick:
I know what my body looks like naked, pretty sure no one else wants to.

For out thirtieth, my wife and I are headed to the tropics, she has informed me I have to wear shorts. It has been a long time since my legs have seen the sun, I just hope the glare off of them doesn't blind someone and no I will not be frequenting any of the French beaches.

So often the people that should never be showing skin are the quickest to be removing clothing.:sick:
I know what my body looks like naked, pretty sure no one else wants to.

For out thirtieth, my wife and I are headed to the tropics, she has informed me I have to wear shorts. It has been a long time since my legs have seen the sun, I just hope the glare off of them doesn't blind someone and no I will not be frequenting any of the French beaches.
A few? years ago we went on a cruise to the Bahamas. Private island beach day saw me laying on a chair in jeans, Harley shirt and cowboy boots.

All time favorite had to be the one who lost his $h!t over @Ben Lamb .
It wasn't 2022, consider it an "All Time Reflection, Honorable Mention".
I've searched "Pinko", "Commie Bastard", among other recalled descriptors and it's become a term of endearment since the epic meltdown, to the point the search is flooded. Maybe it reached the Admin nuclear, "Delete Post" level of lingo. Hah!

I'm pretty sure that guy shot his computer that day. I'll keep searching. Figured it might jog a few memories and one may pull it from the abyss. I've seen random sig lines occasionally that held fond memories of the lingo used to describe Lamb that day. :ROFLMAO:

I've searched "Pinko", "Commie Bastard", among other recalled descriptors and it's become a term of endearment since the epic meltdown, to the point the search is flooded. Maybe it reached the Admin nuclear, "Delete Post" level of lingo. Hah!

I'm pretty sure that guy shot his computer that day. I'll keep searching. Figured it might jog a few memories and one may pull it from the abyss. I've seen random sig lines occasionally that held fond memories of the lingo used to describe Lamb that day. :ROFLMAO:
I recall that Lamb graciously and proudly accepted the "commie" term of "endearment". :D

I updated it so we can see how many nice buck comments it gets without reading the story. Lol

I recall a particular ignominious farewell 'tour'. Dude had his own interpretation of mission statement, acceptable poster content, and the owner's moderation efforts. Fun times...

*lurker's morsel

il_794xN.2572056532_ktss.jpg

HTM is the only correct answer here, banned or not. He was the year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back