Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Talkie 2022 Tailgating: Going Down in Flames

Last I recall he was over here getting skunked fishing the Blackfoot and eating at Trixi’s. Think he shot an antelope back home after that then just vanished.

Do hope it was the powerball thing CycleFishHunt mentioned and that he’s doing his best Gauguin in the South Pacific right now.
I saw him driving around the other day

HTM has my vote

They were looking for an outdoors camping location to host a nudist outing. She figured a hunting forum was the best place to ask...you know because we all run around nekked hunting?

Tiddies were posted.
Dang. Recently? Still don't hear any bells.

They were here, too?

She made a 5 min appearance on the 'slide. All I could think was "I wonder who's burner account this is...."
Yeah, for all of an hour tops. There were separate accounts for the husband and wife

Yeah, for all of an hour tops. There were separate accounts for the husband and wife
As far as I know it was just her on Rokslide. The ban hammer dropped quick.

I have to believe it was someone stirring the pot.

They were looking for an outdoors camping location to host a nudist outing. She figured a hunting forum was the best place to ask...you know because we all run around nekked hunting?

Tiddies were posted.
We may hunt naked, which means not wearing clothes. Nekkid implies some funny bidness. Doesn't anyone listen to Foxworthy?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back