Talkie 2022 Tailgating: Going Down in Flames

All time favorite had to be the one who lost his $h!t over @Ben Lamb .
It wasn't 2022, consider it an "All Time Reflection, Honorable Mention".
I've searched "Pinko", "Commie Bastard", among other recalled descriptors and it's become a term of endearment since the epic meltdown, to the point the search is flooded. Maybe it reached the Admin nuclear, "Delete Post" level of lingo. Hah!

I'm pretty sure that guy shot his computer that day. I'll keep searching. Figured it might jog a few memories and one may pull it from the abyss. I've seen random sig lines occasionally that held fond memories of the lingo used to describe Lamb that day. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like every day on the Field and Stream forum. What a mess! Pushing the "report" button over there was pointless. Just as well stick that finger up my butt.

I forgot this! Definitely, at or very near the top of my list. I would think HW's list too.
Well yeah, since it was made so personal. Always funny when someone wants to argue science with a scientist.

I can be as much a denier as anyone, but at least I have the maturity to say, "Says you!!!"

2022 for me personally would be labelled, "The de-programming of a sage brush rebel and climate denier."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back