Talkie 2022 Tailgating: Going Down in Flames

You guys were too hard on old Tom Terrific. He was polite enough. A bit abstract but at least he stayed on track with outdoors/guns stuff. I hate to think of the post mortem torching I would get on here if I had kicked the bucket this year.
Naww HT group obviously is not afraid to do it while you're still kicking 😆

l liked the guy that literally made everything about social justice issues and racism, ans how gun control was a good thing, that was awesome.

You guys were too hard on old Tom Terrific. He was polite enough. A bit abstract but at least he stayed on track with outdoors/guns stuff. I hate to think of the post mortem torching I would get on here if I had kicked the bucket this year.
I sincerely thought you might have been a troll at first between plate poo, getting sick in a small Dakota town, etc. I'd miss you if you were gone Tom Terrific not so much some just can't hang.

My vote goes for Cheesehead.

Post mortem???? You’ve been roasted harder than your paper plates and Walmart bags. Your still here….. you sir are not a nominee.

Gila dug his own grave in the APR thread. Called us all racists too.
I forgot about him. What a hothead.

Otto Matic and cmr30-06 destroyed the recently deceased Field and Stream forum. It was totally unmoderated. Just a shooting gallery. They tried to follow me over here but it's a different world on HuntTalk. Randy sent Otto packing after a few weeks. For the record, I only warned him to keep an eye on those two when they first showed up. Someone else pulled the pin later. Their anti-liberal ranting did it. I think -06 departed on his own. Those two contributed essentially zero outdoors content over there and here, because they have essentially zero experience.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back