Talk me out of zamberlans

Nick87

Looking to buy some new boots and I'm leaning heavily towards Zamberlan. I'd love to try several different brands but nobody stocks much of a selection locally to do so that I'm aware of. Who all has them and how do you like them?

Everyone’s feet are different. I bought a pair of zamberlans once and they hurt my feet. I ended up taking them back. I have a buddy who loves his.

Schnees Beartooths feel great, but after 2 pair that leaked I just bought a pair of Crispi Nevadas. So far I like them better than any boots I’ve ever owned.

I have had a pair of Wasatch (981s) for two seasons. Good boots and comfortable for me. They are HOT for summer scouting in 100 deg temps, so I use other boots then.

Zamberlans are extremely well made. I’ve had a few pairs over the years. Just like any boot maker, fit is different from one model to the next (as are people’s feet). I would strongly suggest trying before buying. I have a pair that I just can’t fall in love with. Can’t even tell you why, just not perfect.

Suggest finding a retailer that offers free return and carries a few different brands. Order a few (if you can swing it) at once and return what you don’t like. Even if you return them all you still have an idea of how each brand fits your foot.

I can’t say enough good about my Zamberlans BUT they fit my feet. How do they fit your feet is the question.

It did take about 30 miles or so to break them in.

Can’t talk you out of them. I have the Wasatches. Best mountain boots I’ve ever owned. I tried crispis, kenetreks, others? I can’t remember …. I like the soft heel of the zamberlan.

I've got a pair of zamberlans that are a couple months old. The rubber rand is peeling off in a spot already. I'm going to call to see if they can fix it or will warranty it.

I just made the switch from crispi boots because of a discount zamberlan offered.

I guess I'll probably order a couple and return the ones I don't like. We don't have a sportsman's anywhere near here or scheels etc. Closest scheels is 4 hours and they don't carry that type of boot in those locations from what I can see.

im using red wing work boots with high arch insoles///ive found these" treadlife" high arch insoles for my planter facitious that really help//main thing is to have what fits your feet and have them fully broke in prior to the hunt.i usually start a new pair at least a month or so in advance of the season.

im using red wing work boots with high arch insoles///ive found these" treadlife" high arch insoles for my planter facitious that really help//main thing is to have what fits your feet and have them fully broke in prior to the hunt.i usually start a new pair at least a month or so in advance of the season.

I'll look into these insoles I have extremely high arches and have had planter facetious pretty bad in the past. I also wear red wings everyday.

they have made a world of difference for me,, i have the "blue ones" in "high arch" and think they work great for my feet...they even make a "extra high arch" but i havnt tried it as i think what i got is perfect for me.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back