Sitka Pre Season Savings

tag inventory....

T Bone

Well, just found yesterday I drew THE tag I was hoping for here in SD. It's a 3 week December state wide muzzleloader hunt.

With that addition, I took inventory last night of the tags in my possesion.

Idaho deer-buck
Idaho elk-bull

SD archery buck
SD Hills- buck
SD Prairie-buck x 2
SD Prairie-doe x 2
SD -muzzeloader

Also, pheasant forecast is the best ever on record.

I'm going to burn a lot of gas and wear myself out this fall.

I need to excercise self control and focus on getting a really nice one.

Wow, you can shoot 5 bucks in SD if you draw all the tags? Awesome. Sounds like a fun fall ahead.

Tom, yes i can tag a cat or bear with the deer tag in Idaho.

Oak, SD is the craziest state I've lived in for numbers of deer. This year the GFP lifted the limit from 10 to "no limit" of deer tags one can have here. Serious.

Of course, some units sell out early, but others have leftover tags unused.

Lot's of deer here due to a number of mild winters.

Jose,

My oldest is 12. He has the Idaho elk, deer, bear tags and 3 SD buck tags. The kid is scary good with his 308 on paper and jackrabbits. If we can get a bull inside of 200 yards, it's going to be in trouble.

Sreekers,
I live in the RC area.

Wow, what a collection.....and already an incredible sheep hunt! Looks like you will be wearing out the grill this summer.

Good to hear the pheasant outlook in SD is good. Planning a trip or two out there with my son this year.

Good luck on punching the tags!

Good luck on the deer Tyson....just save a couple for me...I will have 3 SD tags in my pocket.

6 deer tags(2 gun, and 4 bow)for whitetails here in illinois. not able to make the trips I wanted this fall. sickness in the family screwed that up. guess will do it next year.

3 bucks in different counties...2 does total...son same
Couple meat exotics (axis doe)
Colorado either sex 1st rifle elk
Wild piggies & turkey...w/son
Auodad...big maybe

T- Good luck on your smorgy of tags! Even more good luck sent towards your boy. The craziest thing about your SD tags is you shouldn't have to travel too far where you are to hunt with all of them.

With all those tags in hand there should be lots of stories and pictures in the coming months.

Looking forward to it.

Colorado

Bear Archery
Deer either sex Archery
Deer Doe Rifle oct 18th
Elk Bull nov 12th
Elk Cow Nov 22cnd

looks like the bear will go unfilled again
The bugger will get in my trash at night but cant get him to walk by me during daylight

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back