Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Tactacam Trail Cameras - Want one!

windymtnman

Looking to buy a Tactacam brand trail camera. A model with wireless capability. I see they are inexpensive and
have great reviews. But I can't find a vendor that has any. They apparently are all sold out.
Anyone know who may have them in their inventory?

he has the At&t version in stock...I've bought a bunch of saddle stuff from the site he's legit.

Is there a video camera that also allows still photo's? I'm in Oregon and drew a Rocky Mtn goat tag this year and looking to have my Dad run the camera while we go after the goat..

he has the At&t version in stock...I've bought a bunch of saddle stuff from the site he's legit.
I see the AT&T model is in stock, but I need Verizon and it's not in stock. Thanks anyway though.

I have 5 of them, they are the shit. The AT&T ones sucked, at least here in Iowa. I would hold out for a Verizon, I have had zero issues with them and they work great. This guy has a website that keeps a live link to where they are in stock. I checked it every morning, and was able to pick up 5 over the last month from various vendors.

I have 5 of them, they are the shit. The AT&T ones sucked, at least here in Iowa. I would hold out for a Verizon, I have had zero issues with them and they work great. This guy has a website that keeps a live link to where they are in stock. I checked it every morning, and was able to pick up 5 over the last month from various vendors.

Thanks for your answer, but "what guy" are you referring to in your response? Is it just the website of "shoots big bucks"? Not sure I follow you. I would really like to buy a Tactacam with the Verizon set up based on the price and reviews.

Thanks for your answer, but "what guy" are you referring to in your response? Is it just the website of "shoots big bucks"? Not sure I follow you. I would really like to buy a Tactacam with the Verizon set up based on the price and reviews.
That website keeps tabs on what vendors currently in stock.

If you are on Facebook check out marketplace. There are some Verizon cams available from vendors on there.

I bought my first reveal off of there last year...just check out the reviews of the seller.

If you are on Facebook check out marketplace. There are some Verizon cams available from vendors on there.

I bought my first reveal off of there last year...just check out the reviews of the seller.
Wow, there are a great many advertised on FB Marketplace, but I'm a tad leary of being ripped off by a fake person with a fake ad.... Do you know any of the vendors you purchased one from? I don't want to send $$$, and then either get defrauded or have them tell me they're backordered, and then take months to get one.

Just check reviews and use PayPal good and services so you are protected. I'll see if I can find who I bought from.

I'm "the guy" and yes that website link above is where you want to check. I also have an email sign up so you can get notified when they are in stock. Enjoy!

Back