MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sweet Rides

iminrut

I took these pics a few weeks ago, and completely forgot to post them.......it's probably the coolest thing I've seen while driving down the interstate......I can't even fathom what the entire set-up is worth ?!?!?!?!

Here was the initial pic, as I noticed it rapidly approaching in my rear view..........

Misc_SD_Card_Pics_075.jpg

Here is the next pic.....I had to haul butt ahead to the next off ramp so I could get a nice side shot.......didn't realize how tough it would be to get a pic of a moving target, even in sports mode, LOL

Misc_SD_Card_Pics_076.jpg

And here is the parting shot.......I don't know if we have anybody from the upper west coast on here, but was wondering if anybody recognizes the rig and or the name ????? The Rock--------Tacoma, Wa

Misc_SD_Card_Pics_077.jpg

I would think he would have called it "The Compensator"

What a complete waste of money... both the truck and the boat. Surprised he wasn't from Utah.

I saw that rig drive through Bozeman on I-90 a few weeks ago. Dude must be in serious need of attention and desiring to waste money. That said, the monstrosity still looks good.

That must be what a good drug run or two will buy you.

I saw that rig drive through Bozeman on I-90 a few weeks ago. Dude must be in serious need of attention and desiring to waste money. That said, the monstrosity still looks good.

That must be what a good drug run or two will buy you.

From what i could find out on a quick Google Search, "The Rock" seems to be some kinda nightclub or something ?!?!?

The "Rock" is a real popular (at least it used to be) wood fired pizza place and brewery in Tacoma. Probably why the dude has the flames thing working on his rides. Business must be good 'cause there's a lot of schekles sitting there :cool:

The "True Fire" paint scheme was done by Mike Lavallee. I have seen his stuff on Overhaulin and Rides. I would be guessing that the same guy that has that truck/boat combo also has the chopper and or airplane, just a hunch. Here is a link to his gallery.

http://www.killerpaint.com/gallery.html

What a complete waste of money... both the truck and the boat.

Maybe Bambi...but I'll bet that rig attracts some perks.;)

I've often thought About jacking my truck up and gettign the licenseplate "CMPNS8R" :D

What a waste of money if you have a bunch ? Would be nice jsut to blow it like that...... MAtching Rides is pretty Kick A$$ I think. I couldn't buy the paint let alone the boat and truck, but I, for one, Think it's BAD A$$ !!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back