Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Swarovski SLC vs EL vs NL

Please elaborate? I don't understand
The rolling ball effect doesn't affect most people. It comes from the Field Flattening lens that removes distortion. Zeiss has a similar design in their SF series binos. I think that's the model anyway.

Some people notice it, some don't. Doesn't bother most. I only see it when I pan really fast....like fast enough not to be able to see anything in the FOV. If I pan slow like I do when I'm actually glassing I don't notice it at all.

The rolling ball effect doesn't affect most people. It comes from the Field Flattening lens that removes distortion. Zeiss has a similar design in their SF series binos. I think that's the model anyway.

Some people notice it, some don't. Doesn't bother most. I only see it when I pan really fast....like fast enough not to be able to see anything in the FOV. If I pan slow like I do when I'm actually glassing I don't notice it at all.
I never noticed the rolling ball in the EL's or SF's and wasn't really sure what people were talking about.

My Meostar S2 spotter with the 30-60 Wide Angle eyepiece has it bad on 30x. If you pan fast it will take you back to saturday night at the county fair after too many keystone lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back