Swarovski slc or Vortex Razor?

I just got the Swarovski slc 10x42 ($1799) yesterday. They seem awesome but I have not got them in the field yet. I can get the Vortex razor 10x42 for $729+$10 for shipping. That discount is do to vortex's law enforcement discount program. Is the Razors to good of a deal to pass up? Are the swaros that much better? I would appreciate everybody's thoughts. Thanks

I just got the Swarovski slc 10x42 ($1799) yesterday. They seem awesome but I have not got them in the field yet. I can get the Vortex razor 10x42 for $729+$10 for shipping. That discount is do to vortex's law enforcement discount program. Is the Razors to good of a deal to pass up? Are the swaros that much better? I would appreciate everybody's thoughts. Thanks

Keep the swaros unless you need the money to pay the mortgage or life insurance premium. Once you have them in the field and look through someone else's razors you will snuggle those Austrians and be sorry for ever ever thinking about deserting them.

I compared the two side by side when I was looking for new binos. Ended up buying a Swaro demo model and saved $500 over new. I love them! Would make the same choice again. They are awesome in low light plus I don't ever have to wonder "maybe I should've bought the Swaro's instead?"

Might consider the Leica Trinovid if you're getting cold feet on the Swaros, Cabela's has the 10x42 for $999.

You've bought the best. Quit re-thinking it and get out and use them.

This...Unless you wanna go with a pair of EL's instead:hump:

IMHO, Vortex and Swaro shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back