Supreme Court Justice Kennedy Retiring in July

Topgun 30-06

Justice Anthony M. Kennedy announced Wednesday that he is retiring from the Supreme Court, a move that gives President Trump the chance to replace the court’s pivotal justice and dramatically shift the institution to the right, setting up a bitter partisan showdown on Kennedy’s successor.

The Nominee could be Jesus Christ him/herself and the D's will crucify regardless...

Is Merrick still available?

nii3A89.jpg

Nominee more likely to be Pinocchio, a puppet known to lie and whose strings are easily manipulated by the master Trumpeteer.

Whoever the nominee and whichever party, it's a given that the other party will oppose to an ugly extreme, as our system is severely flawed presently by partisan politics.

This is GREAT news for the integrity of our constitution. Kennedy was always been a disappointment to conservatives and has ignored the intent of the framers on a couple of key issues. I am the first to admit that I HATED the choice I had to make in the last election....there is a LOT I don't like about the President but this along with Justice Gorsuch (and a few other choice accomplishments) have made me comfortable with my choice. Supreme Court Justices are more important than a single president and after the two jokes that Obama installed we were over due for some good news. Now if Ginsburg's senile self will do the right thing and retire we will ALL be better off. However that will not happen.....she will sooner be wheeled into chambers propped up with sticks on a moving dolly. This also shows how important of getting rid of the filibuster was. I would pay good money to watch Rachel Maddow's head explode over this one :)

This thread has nothing to do with a Sportsman's issue...I'd lock it before it heads south.

This thread has nothing to do with a Sportsman's issue...I'd lock it before it heads south.

This /\ /\

Some guys are always looking for a fight, sometimes where there is no fight.

Posted earlier. Post was removed. I was not and did not think about a political thought. Should have thought better.

Ah, gives the usual parties a chance to spew. they are due as it's been a while....And Harley a chance to exercise his memes

Yes, move along folks, this triviality isn't important. Save the contretemps for Tanny and Wyo cul de sac importunes.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back