Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

Got the chance to hook back up with my 2 best hunting buddies and enjoy breakfast, then john and I went out to one of our old Rosie spots , it was supposed to be a drive , but when we get together stuff happens , the drive turns to a short walk turns to a 3 miles loop on foot in my cowboy boots and bush wacking a clearcut to get to the road we parked on. Not sure when I’ll get to walk the mountain with a friend who’s like a brother, a special day for me

IMG_6579.jpeg
IMG_6584.jpeg
IMG_6587.jpegIMG_6586.jpegIMG_6595.jpegIMG_6589.jpegIMG_6599.jpegIMG_6603.jpegIMG_6601.jpeg
IMG_6605.jpeg
IMG_6607.jpeg

Wow ... what a fabulous five! You & wife are blessed! Take each or sibs sets on Montana road trips. (Yellowstone NP, Beartooth Highway, top of Pompei's Pillar, Red Lodge playground, and more. Bring em fishing and playing in treehouse and wickiup at our place, as our grandies are now busy with rodeo, hunting, fishing, or other horse events.)

Our grandkids now "grown up" and not the Things playing at our place.
THINGS.JPG

Wow ... what a fabulous five! You & wife are blessed! Take each or sibs sets on Montana road trips. (Yellowstone NP, Beartooth Highway, top of Pompei's Pillar, Red Lodge playground, and more. Bring em fishing and playing in treehouse and wickiup at our place, as our grandies are now busy with rodeo, hunting, fishing, or other horse events.)

Our grandkids now "grown up" and not the Things playing at our place.
View attachment 322009
Your on !! gonna try to get my sons 3 up here next year , my daughter wants to wait a little till Waylon gets older and brings her 2

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back