Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sunday Pic of the Day

Been awhile since an update on the new place the driveway is poured, the sidewalk around to the back porch is formed and ready for concrete the gas lines , plumbing, electrical and insulation is in , the sheet rock is being delivered today, the roofers are finishing the other house down the street my contractor is also building, they should be starting to final push on my roof in a day or 2, Yee Yee !!
IMG_6530.jpeg
IMG_6536.jpegIMG_6539.jpegIMG_6538.jpeg

Been awhile since an update on the new place the driveway is poured, the sidewalk around to the back porch is formed and ready for concrete the gas lines , plumbing, electrical and insulation is in , the sheet rock is being delivered today, the roofers are finishing the other house down the street my contractor is also building, they should be starting to final push on my roof in a day or 2, Yee Yee !!
View attachment 321457
View attachment 321458View attachment 321460View attachment 321459
Lots of progress! Projected occupancy date?

Back in Oregon for a few days , looking for Big Horns in the gorge , saw one ram and then another large group for a second , getting my camper installed Monday in Portland on the Tacoma , Billings to the Portland metro area in one day is the longest drive I’ve ever done , got the folks with me to help share the drive, gonna be 14 some hrs today

IMG_6556.jpegIMG_6551.jpeg

Wife returned from a little over a month road tour. Here's her final pics.

"House on fire" Mule Canyon Bears Ears National Monument.
FB_IMG_1712403872807.jpg

Mexican Hat Rock, Utah.
FB_IMG_1712404292419.jpg

Monument Valley, Arizona
FB_IMG_1712404395562.jpg

Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Texas.
FB_IMG_1712404499506.jpg

Big Cave Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Texas.
FB_IMG_1712404808750.jpg

Turkey Run State Park, Indiana.
FB_IMG_1712403914449.jpg

FB_IMG_1712403935301.jpg

View attachment 321730

Mexican Hat Rock, Utah.
View attachment 321731

Monument Valley, Arizona
View attachment 321732

View attachment 321733

View attachment 321736

View attachment 321734

View attachment 321735
Great pictures! I really appreciate that you share some info on where the pictures were taken.

View attachment 321730

Mexican Hat Rock, Utah.
View attachment 321731

Monument Valley, Arizona
View attachment 321732

View attachment 321733

View attachment 321736

View attachment 321734

View attachment 321735

That was a shocker to see Turkey Run! Indiana has some beautiful, albeit small, state parks.

Congrats to him, too cool!!! That patch brings back some awesome memories, I’m glad WI hasn’t changed that design in forever.

I will never forget the day I came home with mine. Our neighbor came over with a case of 20 gauge shells for me, shook my hand and said “congratulations, you’re free to hunt my land anytime.” He was a great guy and he had an awesome property for pretty much everything. One of the better days of my life thinking back on it.

Congrats to him, too cool!!! That patch brings back some awesome memories, I’m glad WI hasn’t changed that design in forever.

I will never forget the day I came home with mine. Our neighbor came over with a case of 20 gauge shells for me, shook my hand and said “congratulations, you’re free to hunt my land anytime.” He was a great guy and he had an awesome property for pretty much everything. One of the better days of my life thinking back on it.
Thanks. He was pretty excited. If I looked hard enough I could probably find the same one - just three decades older.

He thought the field day portion of the course was fun. We topped it off with a Fleet Farm run to check out some chicks and a stop at Chipotle. Days don’t get much better.
IMG_3241.jpeg

Back