Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunday Pic of the Day

My dad always told me that when he finally sold his company, he wanted to upgrade his house in Florida so that he could fish before golf in the mornings. I got this pic from my stepmom today and it made my day. He gave us everything by working his ass off and I’m glad to see him FINALLY doing something for himself. He’s a great role model for my own attempt at being a a business owner and a dad

IMG_0861.jpeg

My front and back yard this morning, hit after I was already at work.
That’s hail, not snow. View attachment 315170View attachment 315171
I finally was home during daylight and yes my wife’s six month old SUV is jacked up! Cracked windshield, etc. Every little branch from our trees was shredded off and laying in the lawn as well as a lot of bark. We filed a claim on our roof.
The last of the hail is finally melting, it hasn’t been below freezing since it hit; just the sheer volume of it acted as an insulator. Crazy.

Been home from Florida for a week, my first trip there. We’ve had light snow almost every night since then. Last night she said “hook it up, let’s go to Arizona”. Drive to Boise for Dr. Visit and an MRI in the morning. Point her south, more or less, from there. I am a lucky man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back