Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sunday Pic of the Day

This isn't a trophy bird like that @jryoung cinnamon teal, or a really cool landscape. But it is a bit of conquest for me. The top rifle is my .30-40 Krag, but the bottom rifle is a .375 H&H Rigby that I talked a friend into buying so I could shoot it, which I did, yesterday. It is one cool rifle and the largest smokeless rifle that I have ever shot.

Krag and 375 HH Rigby.jpg

This isn't a trophy bird like that @jryoung cinnamon teal, or a really cool landscape. But it is a bit of conquest for me. The top rifle is my .30-40 Krag, but the bottom rifle is a .375 H&H Rigby that I talked a friend into buying so I could shoot it, which I did, yesterday. It is one cool rifle and the largest smokeless rifle that I have ever shot.

View attachment 312968
You seem to have a way with getting other people to buy nice old guns! 😉

You seem to have a way with getting other people to buy nice old guns! 😉

Yeah, I got this guy headed down the slippery slope and not to much later, he passed me by going 110 mph. He rarely needs a push any more. This is his 4th original Rigby. But I did I push him on this one because, like me, he isn't really a bolt rifle guy. But he does hunt with bolts, which I do not, so I figured he needed a better one ;)

He didn't really think he would win the auction, foolish lad. Now, he is on the hook for a safari to Africa in the next 2 yrs, so this gun cost him a pile. :)

View attachment 312968
I have a Krag. Don't look like that. Wish it did. mtmuley

View attachment 313058View attachment 313059View attachment 313060View attachment 313061View attachment 313062View attachment 313063View attachment 313064View attachment 313065
Late night wall project last night so I could finish the pad today. Pretty good for a tree guy without surveying equipment. The real challenge will be turning a shipping container 90 degrees on Friday.

With a high lift jack, some round logs and some winching, dragging, and pushing I should be good

effin A deacon this better not result in another need for percocet that you'll refuse to take.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back