Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

A Christmas Day solo grouse hunt in the Wasatch NF while visiting my sister in Utah for the holidays. No grouse were harmed but I did flush a bird today. I’ll take any excuse to tote the old model 12 in 16 gauge into the mountains this time of year. Merry Christmas to all.765C9495-08BF-479C-85EA-76272AF74628.jpeg

A family Christmas tradition started by my BIL some 40 or more years ago. He buys candy, snack food, and cheap toys all year long. then wraps them individually in tinfoil and on Christmas he pours them out in a big pile, All the kids then sit in a circle and take turns grabbing one off the pile. They go in order from youngest to oldest until everything is gone. This year the age range was 1-14.

tinfoil.jpg

This Karelian Bear Dog wandered over to our property a couple years ago from a breeder somewhere over by Discovery Ski Area - 10ish miles away as the crow flies.
We held onto him for about a week before my wife was able to track down the owners through Facebook. She returned him and the very next morning, the owner contacted us and said he's heading back to our place. He told us to keep the dog, but return the GPS collar.
Cody has been a great addition to our family!
20231224_143213.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back