Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sunday Pic of the Day

The wife is already getting frustrated with me and the wood stove. 😂View attachment 306450
It depends on where you spent the day. Back in my cattle days, after spending all day on a horse in blowing snow, I'd come home and crank the wood stove. Sometimes it takes a lot to get thawed back out, then you open the windows and doors to see if you can get it cool enough to sleep.

Been over 40 years since I was on top of that rimrock. There was a wild horse herd and no sheep back then.
That’s Mt Garfield. You’re lucky you escaped. They say you’ll never leave the Grand Valley once you’ve climbed it. Here’s the view from the top. This pic was taken in February. The lack of snow might be why people never leave.

IMG_4231.jpeg

Woke up this morning to go duck hunting and found a flooded kitchen that was like a sauna. Hot water line broke under the sink not sure how long it ran. Cleaned up then had to wait for the hardware store to open of course being Sunday didn’t open till 11am. Finished the plumbing went ahead and did tge cold water line while i was at it now debating if I care enough to replace the soaked drywall I ripped out to get to the plumbing. My Sunday is pretty well shot oh the joys of home ownership.20231217_133857.jpg20231217_134059.jpg

53404444870_6447d91784_4k.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back