Sunday Pic of the Day

Off Togwotee Pass, correct? East of Togwotee Mtn Lodge? Beautiful area.
Worked a couple summer seasons at the lodge back when it was privately owned, Helgesons. 16-17 y/o. Great memories.

Great pic!
Thanks, and yes that's the place, try to spend a week or so up there every year.

They never tell you that when you are a dad you also become a doctor. He handled this better than he does when I have to cut splinters out.
View attachment 285612
Buddy and I were in a canoe fishing lures fairly fast just under the surface. I had a bite, set the hook... and caught my buddy's left eyebrow.

What's he plan to do with the hook? Any crafty interest or he more, toss it and move on?

Ouch.

Wife text: "Mistaya Canyon"
Apologies for the pics though I'm pulling them from my text. It appears a bit granular when not viewed via my phone sized pic... haha! I have a feeling our house will have some really nicely framed photos in the near future.

16753.jpeg

Last edited:
Buddy and I were in a canoe fishing lures fairly fast just under the surface. I had a bite, set the hook... and caught my buddy's left eyebrow.

What's he plan to do with the hook? Any crafty interest or he more, toss it and move on?

Ouch.
I cut the hook to get it out and after I got him all straight put it in a container to bring home, not sure what we will do with it but have it just in case.

When I was in middle school a buddy got a bass lure with two treble hooks stuck on his nose and eye brow, had to go to the hospital to get them out.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back