Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sunday Pic of the Day

What trails did you ride?
I want to go check out brown county this summer.
Not really sure. I just checked onx and rode to the nearest public land (~10 miles) and got lucky that it had sweet mt bike trails. Unfortunately I was riding my SIL's 90's trek hardtail in x-small. It was like a bear on a tricycle. It also took the better part of the day to ride there, ride all the trails, and ride back. Also (again) Indiana doesn't believe in road shoulders. Also (last time) I was the only person I ever saw on a bike or running on the roads. #honeyhole #noathletesinthemidwest #apparentlytheyonlyplaygolf

Those are awesome. Any background info on them ?
All I can find about who made them is that they are from the Jornada Mogollon people. Which were all around the southwest from 2000 years ago to about 600 years ago. You can definitely tell a difference in age on some of the petroglyphs too. It seemed like the really old ones are the spiral/ spotted disc thing some barely still showing. I wish I knew more. Is it a story or information, in reverence to something, or just a spot where people made some cool are in the shade of the riverbank?

All I can find about who made them is that they are from the Jornada Mogollon people. Which were all around the southwest from 2000 years ago to about 600 years ago. You can definitely tell a difference in age on some of the petroglyphs too. It seemed like the really old ones are the spiral/ spotted disc thing some barely still showing. I wish I knew more. Is it a story or information, in reverence to something, or just a spot where people made some cool are in the shade of the riverbank?
I was wondering if the stones had fallen from a nearby cliff ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back