MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sunday Pic of the Day

When I stopped to take the picture, the ass hat that burned it down, asked me what I was doing there. I said I was taking a picture of my grandfather’s burned up cabin. He told me it was his home. I said “you’re the one that burned it down”

He said I didn’t do it on purpose, so I guess he gets a pass on burning it down…

When I stopped to take the picture, the ass hat that burned it down, asked me what I was doing there. I said I was taking a picture of my grandfather’s burned up cabin. He told me it was his home. I said “you’re the one that burned it down”

He said I didn’t do it on purpose, so I guess he gets a pass on burning it down…
I hope you tossed his ass out. At the very least. mtmuley

@shrapnel
So your sister is renting the cabin? Or they are squatters? Jeezus, that is a travesty.
You were too polite.
My sister has little regard for decency and surrounds herself with a bunch of losers that will take advantage of her poor choice of friends. She has always had no clear vision of correctness. She has a good heart and thinks she can help these kinds of people at the expense of herself. As a result, she attracts the dregs that no one else will tolerate and everything soon becomes a wreck.

My father helped my grandfather build that cabin in 1938 with crosscut saws and double bitted axes. I grew up spending summers there and loved that cabin and the history of the homestead and the rustic settings of the area.

My mother left the 2 cabins and the property to my sister when she died. It became hers and I can’t intervene with her choice of friends or maintenance, so it has been hard to watch the decay.

It isn’t my property to manage, but it is impossible to not have some feelings about what happened to it. It would not have been good for that occupant had I still had any ownership in that property…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back