Sunday Pic of the Day

Have had some folks here msg me as to where these wolves were at so thought I’d post it here. If you’re familiar with central Oregon they were due west of Terrebonne. Thought is that they moved south from the White River pack which is NW of Madras.
Hope they keep right on going 😕
With all the traffic around there maybe they will become road pizza.

Think the muley wanted to get some shade but the sheep were not sharing. So he went up behind them under the tree.

Muleyl July 2015 a-5362.JPGMuleyl July 2015 a-5364.JPGMuleyl July 2015 a-5367.JPG

View attachment 212988
I put a doe carcass down on the river bank in October and look where it ended up! The river doesn’t get that high so I know it didn’t get washed up into a tree. Do you think a golden or bald eagle tried to fly off and dropped it? I found it about 30 yds upstream from where I put it in Oct. We have a ton of eagles that hunt this stretch of river as it stays open all winter long. Just curious how she made it up into the tree? It’s a private stretch and I didn’t see any tracks besides mine, so don’t think a human threw it up there.
Cat

MRI of the left shoulder.

Surprised with the good news that the rotator cuff is intact.

That white blob is fluid from some kind of trauma. Doc usually sees this from falls, bike and auto accidents.

He inserted a framing nail sized needle down to my toes and extracted 250 ml of fluid. It immediately felt 90% better!

Archery season is back on.

Attachments

• 20220304_122522.jpg
    20220304_122522.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
I just got back from a trip up thru CA and OR coast. Beautiful…but it looks like it would be tough hunting.
I’m sure it’s also hard to find elk on the OR coast. I’ve heard from folks who hunt there confirm it. Maybe it’s the topography…not sure. Here is a pic I took of one area last week…for those of who may have never been there. I’m sure you can imagine what elk hunting there must be like 😳🤣. F09D2AEC-4BDA-4959-93EC-6BA0516777EE.jpeg

20220321_141952.jpg
Took the kids to the Brookfield zoo today, holy Christmas! People of Walmart have nothing on that place. I felt like I was on the wrong side of the cage all day.

I think this guy below was the most interesting critter I spotted all day.
20220321_124737(0).jpg

All the animals in the world and my youngest is chasing a wild Canada goose, atta boy!20220321_133706.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back