Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunday Pic of the Day

Our rule of thumb is, eyeball to eyeball is ten inch. If a a bull must be 50" and greater, optics are invaluable.

A calf elk got a leg tangled in a loose fenced gate, miles away from roads. I have never understood why interior pieces of our public lands are fenced especially if there not going to properly maintain it.
Our RMEF local chapter as been removing miles of old wire left over from the railroad days. We are going back again next year. It never seems to end.

With the cool mornings these guys are looking for warm places. Started my day off stepping into a building looking at some piping and feel something hit my boot. Look down and have a baby rattlesnake striking the tip of my steel toe. Get rid of him just to walk a little farther and find this guy getting some sun
486B2493-BE9E-479E-8324-091958B1EDF8.jpeg

With the cool mornings these guys are looking for warm places. Started my day off stepping into a building looking at some piping and feel something hit my boot. Look down and have a baby rattlesnake striking the tip of my steel toe. Get rid of him just to walk a little farther and find this guy getting some sun
View attachment 194895
Is it just my eyes or is part of him flattened out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back