Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sunday Pic of the Day

For anyone upset and offended that the rules weren’t kept and those breaking the rules are getting to post pictures, I hereby decree that you may not look at this thread again until Sunday.

-Proclamation and decree of His Benevolent Bloviator and Arbitrary Decider of Declarations, Originator of Sunday Picture Thread, Supreme Self-Esteemer, and so on and so forth … First of His Name, Gerald Martin

For anyone upset and offended that the rules weren’t kept and those breaking the rules are getting to post pictures, I hereby decree that you may not look at this thread again until Sunday.

-Proclamation and decree of His Benevolent Bloviator and Arbitrary Decider of Declarations, Originator of Sunday Picture Thread, Supreme Self-Esteemer, and so on and so forth … First of His Name, Gerald Martin

1627692509292.gif

mork.jpg

There's a new decider in town folks.

Lets hope it doesn't go to his head like it did with the last one.

There's a new decider in town folks.

Lets hope it doesn't go to his head like it did with the last one.
Posting without attaching a pic. - Go stand in front of a mirror and repeat, “ From now on I will not post on the Sunday Picture Thread without including a picture.”

This dictator responsibility is exhausting. I hope I don’t have to make an example out of anyone to keep the masses in line.

Public flailing with wet noodles in the town square is humiliating and life threatening.
7DBA9379-2092-4BA3-A5DE-F9867E64E2D8.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back