PEAX Equipment

Sunday Pic of the Day

But what if it was taken on a Sunday but didn’t have time to upload till Thursday. With your new clarification of the rules would we have to wait till the following Sunday to upload? What if we are in different time zones and I’m trying to upload at 11:45 on Sunday night?

this is a western public land hunting forum. those that don't live in mountain time must abide by mountain time.

Too much continued blabbing. blah, blah, blah....
36748161405_48eed9fdb5_4k.jpg

The self-designated rule setting terrible tyranny of the time tyrant's "simple babbling", sans photo contribution.
Don't send HT down that big rabbit hole!
View attachment 189927

it's called citizen's arrest ;)

@Gerald Martin will be judge and jury however

my photo contributions to the thread are many. if there any not specifically posted on sunday mountain time i will gladly assume the dunce position and allow @Ben Lamb to negate some of my earned stars and trump tweets.

My decree and decision will be delivered in with a rhetorical parable. (Is that even a thing? I think it should be if it isn’t)

If anyone of you and your significant other have declared one day of the week as “snuggle, cuddle, kiss or more” day; who of you would complain if they wanted to engage in something so enjoyable on another day as well????
🙋‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️????? Anyone?

I didn’t think so.
Good pics are any day appropriate.
743E7AEF-2880-4ABD-BFAD-363FFE3317E6.png

Darn I went and did it again . If there are any kids on this forum when you see others not following rules make sure not to follow rules yourself . This is a life lesson here on how things actually work with rule breakers . They do as they please while people that follow rules, follow rules and get the short end of the stick .
Every time

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back