Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunday Pic of the Day

More than a couple. I used to split with a mall because I had to. Then because I wanted to. Back to because I had to. Still used it even though I detested it. Now I have a 34 ton splitter.
There lies the difference.
I've been splitting by hand for close to 50 years. Still get satisfaction from the process. Lodgepole is gravy anyway.

You guys are Wussies! I got you beat by a decade and I have 3 year seasoned oak! We burn 4-5 cords a year.View attachment 293687
Wussies? Ha...the only thing I use is a chainsaw and a truck to haul it off the mountain. Everything else is manual.
Your pile there is only possible with heavy machinery.
Oak is nasty to split, cut my teeth on that chit.

Wussies? Ha...the only thing I use is a chainsaw and a truck to haul it off the mountain. Everything else is manual.
Your pile there is only possible with heavy machinery.
Oak is nasty to split, cut my teeth on that chit.
What's yer point? I gotta risk life and limb working the side hills with a dozer, set chokers and drag it out to a flat spot then buck it down so I can grab it with the 4 in 1 on the backhoe, load it in the stinkin dump truck haul it home to cut it up and then split it. Thinking about it, I'd take the grizzly. Screw this firewood crap.

Back