Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sunday Pic of the Day

The real men use axes and mauls and the hydraulics commentblew back the mists of time to the old man being asked when he was gonna get a splitter. Old man simply said, "I have one and a wood stacker made it with the wife." And then he pointed to my 12 year old self. And when done pointing at me he said, "It's a little slow but gets the job done." And thus began my life of being voluntold I was available for numerous occasions of indentured servitude. I look back now and realize how much I miss splitting wood.

The real men use axes and mauls and the hydraulics commentblew back the mists of time to the old man being asked when he was gonna get a splitter. Old man simply said, "I have one and a wood stacker made it with the wife." And then he pointed to my 12 year old self. And when done pointing at me he said, "It's a little slow but gets the job done." And thus began my life of being voluntold I was available for numerous occasions of indentured servitude. I look back now and realize how much I miss splitting wood.
Well step right up and I can put you to work. I'm behind on my quota and I'd rather go hunting. :)

Axes are sharp and waiting.

Asking men not to argue on a hunting forum is like asking the Sun not to shine or the grass not to grow, but I appreciate the reminder @fishing4sanity.

Will all guilty parties please post up some pixels of something easy on the eyes as penance?

I just picked up the euro mount of my ram from the taxidermist. I like this so much I’m not sure if I am going to follow through with the skin mount or
sell the tanned cape.71678446050__D28EDA67-67C0-4393-8275-1E18C749043E.jpeg

Asking men not to argue on a hunting forum is like asking the Sun not to shine or the grass not to grow, but I appreciate the reminder @fishing4sanity.

Will all guilty parties please post up some pixels of something easy on the eyes as penance?

I just picked up the euro mount of my ram from the taxidermist. I like this so much I’m not sure if I am going to follow through with the skin mount or
sell the tanned cape.View attachment 293711
The euro turned out great. Save up for a replica set for the mount. I am kicking myself for not doing that.

Scenic early snow frosted the Tobacco Root Mountains as a gorgeous early morning vista from the starting line of the annual John Colter Race at Headwaters State Park. The race features seven miles of gut-buster hills and two water crossings, this year waist-deep across the Gallatin River back to the finish in the park, where beer, burgers, and music rewarded the runners.

The remarkable agreement between the railroad and the race officials shuts down rail schedules across Montana for twenty minutes on this particular morning to allow all three hundred runners to cross the rail lines at Trident. I tout that as a "Montana thing".

Tobacco Root Mtns early snow.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back