Sunday Pic of the Day

Figured this was the place for this pic , i’ve seen a few things in my life, just like everyone else here on this forum, but this was a first for me , dude was driving through town with a horse in the bed of his pick up truck !!!! Only in Montana????
View attachment 285926
Definitely not just in Montana. When my dad was young, that was the preferred method to hauling horses, trailers weren't that common. I had a stock rack for my pickup when I was in high school, but it had higher sides than that. I will say it is somewhat sketchy, you feel every move the horse makes.

Figured this was the place for this pic , i’ve seen a few things in my life, just like everyone else here on this forum, but this was a first for me , dude was driving through town with a horse in the bed of his pick up truck !!!! Only in Montana????
View attachment 285926
He’s got 3 sets of skis in there too!
Western af!

View attachment 285926
Those are Dewey County, SD plates. Lot of weird stuff goes on up there. Folks in the middle of nowhere kinda just making it work!

View attachment 285926
Not that common anymore, but everyone used to do it. I remember a lot of trucks with stock racks when I was younger.

He’s got 3 sets of skis in there too!
Western af!

I saw that as well, my thought was his woman threw him out , he threw everything he owned in his truck and took off with horse to his next adventure. Red Lodge MT is just over an hour from Billings, there’s a ski resort there , he might’ve been working a ranch down that way and brought his skis with him

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back