Sunday Pic of the Day

Pretty girl. Is that Dominic? mtmuley
Thanks! She’s a looker indeed. And friendly as they come, unless you’re a deer or a horse. Is Dominic a dog breed? This one, Billie, is some kind of mix between a golden, and a collie-English shepherd mash-up thing.

Thanks! She’s a looker indeed. And friendly as they come, unless you’re a deer or a horse. Is Dominic a dog breed? This one, Billie, is some kind of mix between a golden, and a collie-English shepherd mash-up thing.
I have a mash up mutt myself. Love her. That background looked close to a mountain near me. But in the Sapphires. mtmuley

I have a mash up mutt myself. Love her. That background looked close to a mountain near me. But in the Sapphires. mtmuley
Ahhh, I know where you’re talking about. We’re going to be spending the night at one of the old lookouts on the Sapphire side not too far from there soon. Dog included.

Photo came from the Root side, back up toward Sky Pilot.

Ahhh, I know where you’re talking about. We’re going to be spending the night at one of the old lookouts on the Sapphire side not too far from there soon. Dog included.

Photo came from the Root side, back up toward Sky Pilot.
My stomping grounds up around that lookout. mtmuley

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back