Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sunday Pic of the Day

I went with my hunting buddy yesterday out to Adobe to shoot some squirrels. A few miles out the road ate the black truck. We walked back about 3-4 miles to use the phone and have his wife bring the old blue truck with the winchView attachment 273106View attachment 273107View attachment 273108View attachment 273109View attachment 273110. About 500 yards from where the black truck got stuck the road ate the blue truck. We winched it out from a power pole. We got to the black truck and chained the blue truck to a power pole then winched out the black truck. In the 5 hours of pulling trucks out of the mud and getting back to the main road we didn't see any squirrels.
That was a lot of work.

Are there any hogs in that country?

I went with my hunting buddy yesterday out to Adobe to shoot some squirrels. A few miles out the road ate the black truck. We walked back about 3-4 miles to use the phone and have his wife bring the old blue truck with the winchView attachment 273106View attachment 273107View attachment 273108View attachment 273109View attachment 273110. About 500 yards from where the black truck got stuck the road ate the blue truck. We winched it out from a power pole. We got to the black truck and chained the blue truck to a power pole then winched out the black truck. In the 5 hours of pulling trucks out of the mud and getting back to the main road we didn't see any squirrels.
Been there before! Almost enough to get a guy upset. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back