Sunday Pic of the Day

I get it, but I'd hang that thing on the wall and enjoy it. Lot fewer like that than even 4 pounts.

Agree. I truly love it and love the uniqueness and fun of coming up with theories as to exactly how he broke it.

But damn would he be a beaut with a full set

What is at the end of that? mtmuley
A small 3x4 mule deer that I doubt many here would get excited about.

The doctor told me I wouldn’t hunt this year. I worked my ass off since September and post holed through drifts for a ridiculous number of miles (for a 1 1/2 legged person) to find and kill him. I’m more proud of this one than just about anything I’ve ever killed. For some reason that blood on the snow summed up a lot of emotions for me.

The doctor told me I wouldn’t hunt this year. I worked my ass off since September and post holed through drifts for a ridiculous number of miles (for a 1 1/2 legged person) to find and kill him. I’m more proud of this one than just about anything I’ve ever killed. For some reason that blood on the snow summed up a lot of emotions for me.
Hell yeah. I get it. mtmuley

you'd be surprised how excited i'd probably be about that buck even without a bum knee.

super glad to see that pic.

Well done! Proud of you!

Its NOT about trophy status HW.
Very happy you dodged bullets safely and caught up with a buck. Tough year. A+ for determination and success.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back