Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sunday Pic of the Day

Sorry @Gerald Martin I know you said just one pic, but how about just one stage from a recent PRS match my son hosted? This was one-of-ten stages in the match and the only one with a stage rifle. The guys/gals that shoot these matches are very proficient with their match rifle, but we wanted to have a lever action rifle be a part of one stage. There were quite a few who had never shot a lever action before. They started on the horse (mainly because it fit the lever action theme and we wanted them to get some harassment from their friends), then switched to their match rifle shooting three targets using the horse/saddle as support and finally moving to the hay bale to shoot the three rifle targets again. I think most everyone enjoyed having such a different element to this stage.
View attachment 190872
Nice Catch on the shell ejection fishing4sanity.(y)

Some Roosevelt's sparring.

Roosevelt August 2021 a -6657.JPGRoosevelt August 2021 a -6629.JPGRoosevelt August 2021 a -6599.JPG

Last edited:
Nice @OregonChris! Is that the Megler bridge you’re fishing under? My wife used to white knuckle the dash driving across it lol
I’m not sure what the name of it is the big bridge right in Astoria that runs straight across to Washington, or I could’ve just asked the guide and he said yeah that’s the name of the bridge he’s sitting right in front of me is only been doing this for 45 years ha ha ha

I’m not sure what the name of it is the big bridge right in Astoria that runs straight across to Washington, or I could’ve just asked the guide and he said yeah that’s the name of the bridge he’s sitting right in front of me is only been doing this for 45 years ha ha ha

This was earlier this year when we were driving across it and I looked over to see her dash grabbing...I asked her what the prob was but she wasn’t too talkative 😱
Something about looking like your gonna drive right down into the water at 60mph
73F4E22E-5F87-4249-BA71-E94E8435419B.jpegE9B7921C-6F3D-4D3D-B715-E77F31B3C0E6.jpeg

This was earlier this year when we were driving across it and I looked over to see her dash grabbing...I asked her what the prob was but she wasn’t too talkative 😱
Something about looking like your gonna drive right down into the water at 60mph
View attachment 191489View attachment 191490
Yeah , it is a weird creepy bridge I’ve been across it a few times , it’s kind of different because you’re not used to driving on a bridge that big overwater, I like the view from below better
2D5A4902-071A-4BA3-A0DF-BAC6AA95C79D.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back