Sunday Pic of the Day

Why do all the tag worthy bucks have to be in the toughest to get to places. Where the deer and the billy goats play?
IMG_20210816_083439875.jpg
If you look close you can see my buddy glassing for bucks in the center of the picture. Moments after this picture he bumped two nice bucks out of their beds just below him.

Why do all the tag worthy bucks have to be in the toughest to get to places. Where the deer and the billy goats play?
View attachment 191863
If you look close you can see my buddy glassing for bucks in the center of the picture. Moments after this picture he bumped two nice bucks out of their beds just below him.
Awesome country but standing tall to glass from there would be brutal. Glassing from a spot like that usually takes me several hours.

Don’t inhale on the blow tube… 😁😁

what range is that? I used to shoot competitive black powder cartridge…

I don't use no stinkin' blow tube! Gives me shivers just thinking about it.. Actually, I would wager no one used a tube, though there may have been one or two down on the other end of the line.

That was at Lodi Wisconsin and their 2-day NRA Midrange regional match. Tomorrow will begin the 2-day Long Range match.

51394401149_2c2005ef27_4k.jpg

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back