Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Summer Pictures

Cornell2012

Administrator
Staff member
I, for one, really enjoy the picture threads so I thought I'd get another one going.

Rules: Taken in the summertime, content appropriate for this forum.

I'll start it off with a couple of my favorites from last year:

This first one is when my girlfriend and I went back to visit Montana last year and went walleye fishing with my parents. Lillian caught the biggest one of the trip. Below is my dad and Lillian posing with said fish.

The second one is easily one of my favorites that I've ever taken (and I forget but I may have posted it somewhere on the forum previously). Taken during a fireworks display down on the big dock here in Erie.

Fireworks at Dobbins Landing by Matthew Newberg, on Flickr

It isn't summer yet. But we were wearing shorts and sandals so I think it counts.

Memorial Day 2015. Brookies in the Elkhorn Mountains of Montana.

Attachments

• kayleefish.jpg
    kayleefish.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 3,694
Amazing what a little stream can hold if you leave the willows.

Attachments

• s IMG_3773.jpg
    s IMG_3773.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3,589
From my bike last Saturday just outside of Telluride, Co. between Ricoh and Ophir...turned around and rode back downhill to Durango shortly thereafter. Temp guage said 34 and the snow was getting heavier and starting to stick to the asphalt.

Teton Crest Trail, 33 miles, 9K of elevation, 11 hours.

DSC00185_zpsunrl6gmp.jpg

I've got two days booked on Big Blue for salmon, can't wait to get out. Eating hours old fresh salmon is one of my favorite parts of summer.

Attachments

• IMG_20140719_074755.jpg
    IMG_20140719_074755.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3,550
J.R. if you paint your nails green and wear your Hunttalk bear hat you'll catch one almost as big as your wife's this time. Fact.

I'd probably be better at finding critters to chase in the fall if I spent less time screwing around on my snowboard all summer.

I tolerate horses only when they're carrying my board or elk quarters
Imp.jpg

Dump the horses and hike a couple miles to the base of Imp Peak
Imp2.jpg

Climb Imp Peak
Imp3.jpg

Admire the surroundings
Imp4.jpg

Go down
Imp5.jpg

If you can name the type of bird this is you'll be crowned "King of the Interwebs" for the day. Edit-If you're going to post a guess please post a pic as well.

babybird.jpg

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back