Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Success can come on a 3rd choice Antelope tag (even with kids in tow)

Thanks everyone. It was definitely a hunt I'll never forget and look forward to the next one.

I did at least report it but I even told them: I have no evidence other than what my kids and I say and technically they never left the BLM two track. Was it a crappy move yes and I'm sure @BuzzH knows who it was. In the end it worked out in my favor so no crying here. However, I hate to see that kind of thing especially with kids involved. We will see how it goes in the future.

Thanks again for all the encouragement. I love getting my family out in the field.

Super cool you were able to pull that off w/ the kids and harassment, which had to be infuriating. Nice buck!

That’s impressive!!
I feel like a garbage hunter after reading this, and considering I’ve spent days out chasing antelope with a bow (without kids) and never even drew my bow back.
Nice buck!
Haha. We all know it just depends on the right situation. May never happen again but we will try.

It just keeps getting better. I had a buddy see the buck I killed and wanted to measure it. Turns out he scores 73” and qualifies for Pope and Young. Most on here know I’m a meat hunter but it never hurts getting a nice buck. The boys have claimed it and it’s going in their room after I whiten the skull. 439B095E-9C77-4931-9DE2-F98E10872598.jpeg
1046793C-E233-4FEC-A2BC-B4BF80EA2709.jpeg
37B03DF4-A1E7-462F-820F-05667A6F43AA.jpeg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back