Caribou Gear Tarp

Stump the Chump!

Something for @Europe

I teased at life as if it were a foolish game,
the way an evening breeze may tease a candle flame..
Several sang it. I like and listen too, Roy Clarks rendition ----and---the song rings true !

Here is one for you with three hints

1. Dave will know it
2. Harley might as it has a guitar rift in it
3. It is not on my play list

All our times have come

Several sang it. I like and listen too, Roy Clarks rendition ----and---the song rings true !

1. Dave will know it

All our times have come
1. You are correct.

@Europe, I looked into the Eagles tickets. HELL no! Set my ticket search upper limit at $250 each and that never got me out of the very top section of nose-bleed seats. Hard pass. 😞

That said, with all of your Ferrari talk I'll make you an offer. If you can get somewhere that I can get to fairly easily, I'll find an Eagles CD to play if you can provide the car to drive. I think you know I ain't scared of speed! 😎 We'll just need to find a road to open it up on. Thrill for you, thrill for me, money for the court system somewhere for the speeding ticket! ;)

Last edited:
Dave, there is a stretch of highway just outside Laughlin Nevada where we could let those ponies run :love: And if you can arrange to get me, you and a 1984 GTS Quattrovalvole all there at the same time, you can play Kizz, Blue Oyster Cult, Motley Crue and anything else that you enjoy.

I am with you Dave, too much money to see a band that only has one of the original members in it. Don is a very good song written, can still sing and play the drums well, but he is no spring chicken. Save your cash and use it to see one of the bands you like. Dave. This was years ago, even before they got married, but my husband knew I wasn't a Kiss fan and he would tease me and say he wanted to go so he could see Shannon ( she use to attend all his concerts ) ;)--but we never did.

Only 1 of those to rent. It's in Sandwich, MA. Doesn't look like Cape Cod has anywhere to have fun in a car. Clam chowder?

1. Dave will know it

All our times have come
sounds like blue oyster cult

Back