Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Stolen in Western Colorado

T-bone,

Sorry about the thieves, would love to catch someone doing something like that. Total scum and in need of a severe thrashing.

Anyway, as the others have offered I too have a spotter/tripod that I can spare (leupold 12-40), you could keep it as long as you needed it. Just pm me your address and I can UPS it to you.

Good luck on the remainder of your hunt...

How terrible. I sure hope the guilty party gets caught.

Best of luck on the goat hunt.

I am really sorry to hear that and hope it turns around for you. I have always had that thought in the back of my mind of someone hitting my camp. One way or the other I hope the scum thieves get what's coming to them.

Sorry to hear this! I can't believe some people. I've had windows busted, belts slashed before and it never ceases to amaze me what some people can do to others. I pray you're able to recover your gear.

That is downright awful to hear about. Gets my blood going for sure... I would also throw this exact post up on the Colorado forum on the Monster Muley website if you haven't already done so. Lots of Colorado guys on that forum and in this case getting your info out to as many folks as possible is imperative.
Sorry, man.
Cody

T-Bone - I am in Rifle and can help with anything I have. Hunting from the comfort of the house this year. My things probably aren't as nice as yours, but they are free for the season if we can meet up somewhere.

The only thing I don't have for you is the spotting scope (I do have one buts it's a POS and I would assume you want better for a sheep hunt) and my pot for the msr is i cheap, light pos - does work great though)

I am sorry to hear that your equipment was stolen, I was always taught that hunters and other sportsman had higher standards of conduct than that.

So sorry man. That really sucks. If there is anything I can do to help, just ask. Hope the loser thief gets what's coming to him...

Oh that makes me sick! I wish I were closer Tyson you would be welcome to anything I've got. I sure hope you can recover your gear. Awful!

Have you contacted your homeowner's insurance? Though it won't help you immediately with your hunt, the theft should be covered.

Call me a jerk,but I don't generally care for sympathy threads on hunttalk except when a member is hurt or worse.But something like this is a pisser, and speaks of an element of real lowlifes in our midst.To pilfer a back country site is REALLY low.Even in remote areas of Montana I always conceal my stuff.....our society forces paranoia and discretion.I feel for you,man.Hope there is a bright side down the road on this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back