Stealthcam STC-QS12 Problems

rogerthat

Anybody run these model of cameras? I had 4 or 5 of them. 2 got stole so down to 3 but all 3 wig out and take a succession of pictures into the hundred or thousands after a triggering event. I don't think its my set up since I run other models primos, wildgame innovations etc, without similar problems. I really prefer the stealth cams but I have to stay cheap since they are prone to getting stole with where I place them. Anybody else have this same problem or run a different model stealthcam that is cheap but doesn't have this problem? I'm looking at replacing these with the BT14's but I am hesitant to buy more stealthcams at this point. Thanks

I bought some Stealthcams on Camofire but I haven’t put them up so no experience yet. I bought them to replace some old Cuddebacks that would do that once the batteries drained to a certain level. Would come back to check them after a couple weeks and have 4000 pictures showing nothing. Started changing batteries every time I checked cards but that got expensive.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back